The possibilities of courses abound in Santiago de Cuba, from architecture to music, official or not.
You can register in advance or take the train on your arrival.
- Best Beach Hotels in Santiago de Cuba
- The Antonio Maceo Airport in Santiago de Cuba
- Castillo de San Pedro de la Roca del Morro
- Baconao National Park: Complete Travel Guide
- El Cobre Santiago de Cuba: Complete Travel Guide
- Best Things to do Near Santiago de Cuba
- Santiago de Cuba’s Carnival: an explosion of music, dance & colors
- La Gran Piedra de Santiago de Cuba: Travel Guide
- Santiago de Cuba: Tourist Information
- Best time to Visit Santiago de Cuba
Ballet Folklórico Cutumba
Santiago’s folklore groups are very open and can organize dance and percussion classes in groups or individually.
Start with the Cutumba, who often perform at the Hotel las Américas. The Conjunto Folklórico deOriente is also very useful.
- Adress : Teatro Galaxia, Equina Avs 24 de Febrero & Valeriano Hierrezuelo
Casa del Caribe
Portal of Santería and Folklórico, this cultural institution can organize conga, son and salsa dance classes for 8 cuc per hour.
Resident staff member Juan Eduardo Castillo can also organize percussion classes.
Real amateurs can inquire about in-depth courses on Afro-Cuban religions and culture. They are experts and very flexible.
- Tel: 22 64 22 85
- Address: Calle 13 No 154