- Best Hostels in Medellin Colombia
- Best Luxury Hotels in Medellin
- Medellin Nightlife : Best Clubs & Bars
- Medellin Wiki : Geography basics
- Where to Stay in Medellin
- Best Hotels in Medellin Colombia
- Best time to Visit Medellin
- Comuna 13 Medellin : Complete Travel Guide
- History of Medellin : Foundation to Pablo Escobar
- Best Events in Medellin Colombia
- La bandeja paisa : made with beans, rice, fried eggs, chorizo, etc.)
- Arepa (corn cake)
- Tamal (made with grilled pork, rice and vegetables).
- La mantecada (vanilla cake)
- postre de nata (milk cream cake).
- Colombian coffee
- Rum Medellín
La Bandeja Paisa
It is a super heavy and rich dish.
It has a kind of sausage, blood sausage, pork rinds, a good piece of bacon.
Besides this, it has rice, beans, patacones (fried plantains), avocado, hogao (tomato with onion).
There is still more?
Yes, arepas antioqueñas and ground beef (shredded meat).
If you are not much of a eater, I recommend that you share your bandeja paisa.