- Jardin Antioquia: Complete Travel Guide
- Guatapé Colombia : Complete Travel Guide
- Comuna 13 Medellin : Complete Travel Guide
- History of Guatapé and Peñol’s Rock
- Best Hotels in Guatapé Colombia
- Medellin to Guatapé: Buses and Day Tours
- Best Things to Do in Guatapé
- Peñon de Guatapé or Piedra del Peñol : Travel Guide
- Best Hostels in Medellin Colombia
- Best Luxury Hotels in Medellin
- La bandeja paisa : made with beans, rice, fried eggs, chorizo, etc.)
- Arepa (corn cake)
- Tamal (made with grilled pork, rice and vegetables).
- La mantecada (vanilla cake)
- postre de nata (milk cream cake).
- Colombian coffee
- Rum Medellín
La Bandeja Paisa
It is a super heavy and rich dish.
It has a kind of sausage, blood sausage, pork rinds, a good piece of bacon.
Besides this, it has rice, beans, patacones (fried plantains), avocado, hogao (tomato with onion).
There is still more?
Yes, arepas antioqueñas and ground beef (shredded meat).
If you are not much of a eater, I recommend that you share your bandeja paisa.
Now Your Turn
Now I would like to know, do you have any question ?
Or maybe do you have some information to add ?
Either way, let me know in the comments below