- Medellín Colombia: Complete Travel Guide
- Best things to do in Medellin Colombia
- How to Get around in Medellin
- Best Events in Medellin Colombia
- History of Medellin : Foundation to Pablo Escobar
- Comuna 13 Medellin : Complete Travel Guide
- Best time to Visit Medellin
- Best Hotels in Medellin Colombia
- Where to Stay in Medellin
- Medellin Wiki : Geography basics
- La bandeja paisa : made with beans, rice, fried eggs, chorizo, etc.)
- Arepa (corn cake)
- Tamal (made with grilled pork, rice and vegetables).
- La mantecada (vanilla cake)
- postre de nata (milk cream cake).
- Colombian coffee
- Rum Medellín
La Bandeja Paisa
It is a super heavy and rich dish.
It has a kind of sausage, blood sausage, pork rinds, a good piece of bacon.
Besides this, it has rice, beans, patacones (fried plantains), avocado, hogao (tomato with onion).
There is still more?
Yes, arepas antioqueñas and ground beef (shredded meat).
If you are not much of a eater, I recommend that you share your bandeja paisa.