Visa to travel to Colombia
To travel to Bogota it is not necessary to have a visa if you do not travel more than 90 days and you do not travel to work or to cooperate. The passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of arrival. It is also important to remember that to enter the country it is mandatory to have a ticket to leave the country.
- Colombia Travel: Complete Tourism Guide
- Best things to do in Colombia
- Medellín Colombia: Complete Travel Guide
- Tayrona Park Beaches : Complete Guide
- Tayrona Park : The Complete Travel Guide
- Best Hotels in Tayrona Park
- Bogotá Colombia: Complete Travel Guide
- Villa de Leyva Colombia: Complete Travel Guide
- Santa Marta Colombia: Complete Travel Guide
- San Agustin Colombia : Complete Travel Guide
Requirements to enter Colombia
Another question that comes up a lot when traveling to Colombia is Do I need a visa to travel to Colombia? Find out what documents you need to be able to set foot on Colombian soil as a tourist.
Citizen from North America, Europe or Aussie do not need a visa to enter Colombia, as long as your stay does not exceed 90 days and you do not go to the country for work.
The only thing you will be asked for at the borders is a valid passport with at least 6 months of validity and a blank page in your passport.
HOW LONG CAN YOU STAY AS A TOURIST IN COLOMBIA?
You can stay as a tourist in Colombia for only 90 days, you can extend your stay as a tourist for 90 days more, by presenting yourself at the Office of Migratory Affairs
When you enter Colombia, you will have to say how many days you plan to stay in the country.
In some cases you may be asked for a ticket to leave the country
You will be stamped with the days that validate your stay and that’s it, you are in Colombia!