Since all travel agencies are government-run, they offer quality services and consistent prices.
- Best Beach Hotels in Santiago de Cuba
- The Antonio Maceo Airport in Santiago de Cuba
- Castillo de San Pedro de la Roca del Morro
- Baconao National Park: Complete Travel Guide
- El Cobre Santiago de Cuba: Complete Travel Guide
- Best Things to do Near Santiago de Cuba
- Santiago de Cuba’s Carnival: an explosion of music, dance & colors
- La Gran Piedra de Santiago de Cuba: Travel Guide
- Where to take Music and Dances Classes in Santiago de Cuba?
- Santiago de Cuba: Tourist Information
Tours in Santiago de Cuba Provided by Cubatur
Sell all types of excursions
- Heredia Agency
- Address: Heredia No 701 Av Victoriano Garzón
- Tel: 22 65 25 60
- Hours: 08h – 20h
City Tour + Morro
Pick up at the hotel in an air-conditioned bus for a walk through the main streets of Santiago de Cuba and its places of interest such as the Loma de San Juan, the old residential areas, the Plaza de la Revolución, the Moncada, the entrance to the Ron Caney Bar (with a drink) and the Morro Castle (World Heritage Site).
Visit the Santa Ifigenia cemetery, the tour also includes a stay at the Céspedes Park (20mn optional).
All this with the attention of a specialized guide.
- Time: 5:00 am Description 09:00-12:00 am
- Meals: Lunch not included
- Morro, Cayo, Cobre
Visit to the Sanctuary of the Virgin of Charity of El Cobre.
Visit to the Castle of Morro (World Heritage Site).
- Transfer to the bay and crossing to Granma Key for lunch (drink included).
- Duration: 6hrs – 09h00-15h00
- Meals: Lunch included
History Sea and Religion
Pick up at the hotel in an air-conditioned bus for a walk through the main streets of Santiago de Cuba and its attractions such as the Loma de San Juan, the old residential areas, Plaza de la Revolución, the Moncada, the entrance to the Ron Caney Bar (with a drink) and the Morro Castle (World Heritage Site). Departure for the visit of the Sanctuary of the Virgen de la Caridad in El Cobre.
Transfer to the bay and crossing of the bay to Granma Key for lunch (drink included).
Visit to the Santa Ifigenia Cemetery, the tour also includes a stay in the Céspedes Park (45min optional) and a visit to the historical center of the city.
All this with the attention of a specialized guide.
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tours in Santiago de Cuba provided by Havana Tour
Excursion Santiago Colonial
- Visit of the Loma de San Juan, scene of the Spanish-Cuban-American war.
- Visit of the Ron Caney Bar (Cuban rum tasting).
- Visit of the colonial historical center
Excursion Sea History and Religion
- Walk through the main streets of Santiago and its places of interest, the Loma de San Juan, the Vista Alegre district, the Plaza de la Revolución and the old Moncada barracks.
- Visit the Ron Caney Bar Museum and then the Castillo del Morro.
- Ferry crossing to Cayo Granma.
- Lunch at the Cayo restaurant with 1 drink included.
- Departure for the Sanctuary of the Virgen de la Caridad del Cobre.
- Always with the attention of a specialized guide.
Havana Tour Offices in Santiago de cuba
- Address: Calle B S/N entren M y 4ta Reparto Terrazas
- Phone: 22 64 79 04 | 22 64 79 11 | 22 64 12 37
Buró Centro de Negocios
- Address: Calle 4 esq. a 7. Reparto Vista Alegre
- Tel: 22 64 3603
Oficina Aeropuerto Internacional Antonio Maceo Grajales
- Tel: 22 69 17 73
Buró Meliá Santiago de Cuba
- Tel : 22 64 44 02
Oficina San Pedro y Enramadas
- Address: San Pedro esq. a Enramadas
- Tel: 22 68 72 30
- Tel: 22 68 60 68
- Address: Felix Peña 562
- Hours: 08h-20pm
- Tel: 22 68 64 12
- Address: Hotel Casa Granda
- Hours: 8am-6pm
Tours In Santiago de Cuba provided by Ecotur
As their name suggests, they specialize in ecotourism, but they also offer the must-see attractions of Santiago.
- Tel : 22 68 72 79
- Address: Général Lacret n° 701, esquina Hartmann
Safari Comandancia de la Plata (Ecotur)
Departure from the city of Santiago de Cuba Panoramic tour passing through the towns of Contramaestre, Bayamo and multiple localities until arriving at the municipality of Bartolomé Masó.
You will begin steep ascents and descents through the Sierra Maestra, where you will enjoy the steepest slope in Cuba with 450 degrees of inclination.
Arrival at Alto del Naranjo, where you will receive information about the route and the different places of interest in the area.
Beginning of the trekking to the Comandancia de la Plata, discovery of the flora and fauna of our country and visit to the House of the Medina family, who supported the guerrillas with their silence and provisions.
Visit to the Commandancia, where you will be able to observe the installations of the site and appreciate the way of life of the guerrillas, as well as Fidel Castro’s house and its history.
Return to the Alto del Naranjo at 3 km.
Arrival at Villa Santo Domingo for lunch.
Refreshing bath by the river near the Hotel Santo Domingo, departure for Santiago de Cuba.
Duration: 12 hours Departure time: 5:00 am
Excursion to the Gran Piedra
Panoramic trip along the road to Baconao. You will enjoy the 14 km ascent to the Gran Piedra.
Visit the Bird of Paradise Garden, a place perfumed by the pine of the cypresses and the scent of the flowers. Ascent to the viewpoint of La Gran Piedra.
You have to climb 459 steps enjoying the different types of ferns, listening to the singing of the birds and always accompanied by the butterfly Calysto Sybilla. Visit the La Isabelica Museum.
You will learn about the history of the place and the process of harvesting and preparing coffee.
Enjoy a Creole lunch at the Hotel de la Gran Piedra.
Return to the hotel.
- Minimum excursion: 2 pax
- Languages: English, French, Spanish Departure from the hotel 08:30 h.
Excursion Mountain Safari
Departure by jeep 4X4 to the Sanctuary of the Virgen de la Caridad del Cobre Arrival in Saltón, welcome cocktail, brief information about the hotel and visit of the trails.
Enjoy a Creole lunch with drink included.
Visit to the command of the 3rd Eastern Front, crossing the Sierra Maestra mountains towards the south coast. Weather at the beach.
Return to the hotel.
- Duration: 09h00 hours
- Minimum pax: 2
Tours provided by Cubamar
Excursion Saltón al Verde
Birdwatching, walking tour, visit of historical sites, visit of coffee plantations, visit of coffee factories, (Pulper), visit of the coffee experimental centre (Coffee Debut).
Sendero Fluvial Excursion
Birdwatching, walking tours, encountering the history and culture of the locality and appreciating the flora and fauna, visiting caves, ponds and cold and hot springs, as well as observing visuals of the pre-mountainous landscape of the region of Mafo, Contramaestre, Sierra Maestra.
Ascent of Pico Turquino
Bird watching, walking tour It is a cognitive excursion with guide service from the entrance of the caves with flora and fauna guide service.
You can go up and down the south side of the highest elevation of the island (1,974 m above sea level).
Dive Centers in Santiago de Cuba
Hotel Sierra Mar
Boats: Water taxis Courses: Resort, Open Water, Advanced and Rescue Diver It has oxygenation equipment, the area has 28 immersion points, among which we recommend Maze, Paraíso 1 and 2, La Pared and the sunken ship Colón.
Hotel Carisol – Los Corales
Boats: water taxis Courses: Resort, Open Water, Advanced and RescueDiver
It has oxygenation equipment, the area has 26 immersion points, among which we recommend El Ferry, the boat Sprint Carol, El Guarico, Coral
Garden and Morillo. Reservation information :