- Best time to Visit Cartagena De Indias
- 63 Best Tourist Attractions in Cartagena: Full List
- Where to Stay in Cartagena
- Best Hotels in Cartagena
- Best Cartagena Travel Videos
- How to get to Cartagena: flights, buses & boats
- History of Cartagena de Indias
- Top 8 Best Beaches in Cartagena
- Rosario Islands Colombia: Complete Travel Guide
- Best Events in Cartagena
What to see in Providencia Island ?
Beyond its paradisiacal beaches, Providencia offers a rich nature with its cultivated valleys.
Thanks to buildings limited to 2 floors, the island is not distorted and exudes a certain charm.
Just a few hundred meters away, Santa Catalina provides a feeling of well being due to its peaceful atmosphere.
Of volcanic origin, these two islands offer a spectacular setting, conducive to rejuvenation.
Also, their translucent waters allow divers (snorkel or bottle) to observe a multitude of colourful fish and beautiful coral massifs.
More info :
What to see in San Andrés
Less charming than its neighbour (Providencia), San Andrés is a tourist island.
It is much more dynamic with its shops and lively nightlife.
For a reggae and festive atmosphere, go by lancha (local boat) on Johnny Cay where cheerful Rastas offer you to dance and taste delicious fresh fruit juices.
More info :
Now Your Turn
Now I would like to know, do you have any question ?
Or maybe do you have some information to add ?
Either way, let me know in the comments below