- Medellín Colombia: Complete Travel Guide
- Eje Cafetero : Complete Travel Guide
- Best things to do in Medellin Colombia
- How to Get around in Medellin
- Best Events in Medellin Colombia
- History of Medellin : Foundation to Pablo Escobar
- Best time to Visit Medellin
- Best Hotels in Medellin Colombia
- Where to Stay in Medellin
- What to Eat in Medellin ?
- Medellin is the capital of Antioquia.
- Modern, cultural, it is also the second-largest city in the country.
- Medellin is known for its festive atmosphere and its flower fair.
- Elevation of Medellin : 1494 m
Map of Medellin
Number of Inhabitants
The city of Medellin has a population of approximately 2,569,000 (2020 estimate).
Second largest city after Bogotá.
Located in the northwest of Colombia, the city of Medellin is part of the Aburra Valley.
Crossed by the river Medellin, it has an area of 380.64 square kilometers.
It is located in an area of high relief and has an altitude of 1538 meters (5045 feet)
- Medellin on Wikipedia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medellín
Now Your Turn
Now I would like to know, do you have any question ?
Or maybe do you have some information to add ?
Either way, let me know in the comments below