- Best Hostels in Medellin Colombia
- Best Luxury Hotels in Medellin
- Medellin Nightlife : Best Clubs & Bars
- What to Eat in Medellin ?
- Where to Stay in Medellin
- Best Hotels in Medellin Colombia
- Best time to Visit Medellin
- Comuna 13 Medellin : Complete Travel Guide
- History of Medellin : Foundation to Pablo Escobar
- Best Events in Medellin Colombia
- Medellin is the capital of Antioquia.
- Modern, cultural, it is also the second-largest city in the country.
- Medellin is known for its festive atmosphere and its flower fair.
- Elevation of Medellin : 1494 m
Map of Medellin
Number of Inhabitants
The city of Medellin has a population of approximately 2,569,000 (2020 estimate).
Second largest city after Bogotá.
Located in the northwest of Colombia, the city of Medellin is part of the Aburra Valley.
Crossed by the river Medellin, it has an area of 380.64 square kilometers.
It is located in an area of high relief and has an altitude of 1538 meters (5045 feet)
- Medellin on Wikipedia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medellín