- Cartagena Colombie : Guide de voyage complet
- Les meilleures choses à faire à Cartagena Colombia
- Meilleures vidéos de voyage de Cartagena
- Où séjourner à Cartagena
- Histoire de Cartagena de Indias
- Vie nocturne à Carthagène : meilleurs bars, toits et musique live
- 63 Meilleures attractions touristiques dans Cartagena : Liste complète
- Meilleurs hôtels à Cartagena
- Les 8 meilleures plages de Cartagena
- Cartagena Wiki : Économie, histoire, architecture
Get to Cartagena By air
Rafael Núñez International Airport is located 15 minutes from the historic center of the city. It is a modern airport with international specifications to accommodate all types of aircraft.
The main national airlines and several international airlines land there, either directly or in connection, to destinations all over the world.
AEROPUERTO INTERNACIONAL RAFAEL NÚÑEZ
- Téléphone : +57 5 666 6610
- Site web : https://aeropuertocartagena.com.co
- Adresse: Crespo Calle 70, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar
Shuttles and colectivos connect the airport to the centre. The rates are indicated at the exit of the airport. A taxi to the centre costs $15,000.
Buses to Cartagena
From Bogotá , Bucaramanga, Cúcuta, Medellín, Cali and the coffee region (Armenia, Manizales and Pereira), Cartagena is interconnected by the Troncal del Magdalena Medio and Troncal del Caribe highways that connect it to the north with Barranquilla, Santa Marta et Riohacha and reach Paraguachón, on the Venezuelan border.
Two roads can be used from Barranquilla to Cartagena: the road to La Cordialidad and the road to the sea.
The first is the oldest and most traditional and the one usually taken by interdepartmental buses; and the second, the most recent, runs parallel to the sea, ends in the north of the city near the airport, and is the one taken by the small authorized companies of collective service.
- Adresse: Carretera de la Cordialidad – Diagonal 57
- Phone +57 5 663 0454
Buses (destination Centro or Parque del Centenario) do not enter the centre.
Ask the driver to warn you where to get off (near the old city walls).
Mini Vans Puerta a Puerta (Door to Door)
These Colectivos can take you approximately every hour from Cartagena to Barranquilla ($27,000), Santa Marta ($49,000), Taganga ($46,000) or Palomino ($75,000).
It is much more convenient and faster than the bus (due to the distance from the terminal).
Ask your hotel or directly at Marsol
- Adresse : Cra 2A #No 43, Cartagena
- Phone: +57 304 2016254
- Site web : http://www.marsol.com.co/home
- Courriel : [email protected]
Get to Cartagena sailing
Cartagena has an important and very safe location within the Caribbean Sea basin, which, together with the number of scenic, historical, cultural, commercial and technical attractions, makes it an almost essential stopover for pleasure cruises sailing the Caribbean waters.
More than 200,000 passengers per season arrive at this Caribbean port, which has a modern terminal and facilities for tours of the city.
Cartagena de Indias has five recreational marinas. Sailors and yachtsmen have several safe marinas within the bay, with adequate facilities for their temporary stays, including the Fishing Club, Todomar, Marina Santacruz, El Club Nautico and Marina Manzanillo.
- MARINE TERMINAL Manga
- ✆ +57 5 660 7781
- Cruise ship port, with duty free shops and cafe.
Cartagena de Indias is the only Colombian city that has a loading port for Royal Caribbean and Pullmantur cruise ships.
Get to Cartagena From Panama
The trip last 5 days of travel in heavenly landscapes , including 3 days in the islands.
It’s more expensive than flying, but it’s a unique experience!
- Adresse: Cra. 18b ##26-40, Cartagena
- Phone: +57 310 704 0425 / +57 5 668 6485
- Site web : www.bluesailing.net
- Courriel : [email protected]
- Prix : between 500 and 700 US$
Conseil de pro :
Find out about the reputation of the boat. Sailing conditions depend a lot on the season. From December to March the trade winds blow and the sea can be rough. During the rest of the year, there may be scattered thunderstorms and rain, but the wind is noticeably less strong. The low season runs from August to November, when rates are lower.
A vous de jouer
Maintenant, j'aimerais savoir si vous avez des questions.
Ou peut-être avez-vous des informations à ajouter ?
Quoi qu'il en soit, faites-moi signe dans les commentaires ci-dessous.