Every passenger or family member entering Cuba must fill out the Customs Declaration, providing the information requested therein.
- 13 meilleurs sites de plongée sous-marine à Cuba
- Les 8 stations balnéaires les mieux notées à Cuba
- Les 7 plus étonnantes plages cachées de Cuba pour fuir les foules
- Les 6 meilleurs sites de plongée en apnée à Cuba
- Les 5 meilleurs parcs nationaux de Cuba
- Meilleurs endroits à visiter à Cuba pour faire du tourisme
- Meilleur moment pour visiter Cuba
- Événements à Cuba : Festivals et carnavals - Liste complète
- Passeport et visa pour Cuba
- Météo à Cuba
Custom Regulation in Cuba at the entrance
All passengers have the right to import their personal effects, exempt from the payment of customs duties.
They can also import items up to a limit of 1,000 pesos, of which the first 50 pesos are exempt from payment and for the rest from 51 to 1,000 pesos, you must pay customs duties, for which the established Ad-valorem Progressive Rates apply (from 51.00 to 500.99 pesos 100% and from 501.00 to 1,000.00 pesos 200%).
Custom Regulation in Cuba At the Exit
- Every passenger has the right to export: Articles and objects imported temporarily, proving those that at their entry were given by the Customs some document.
- Medication: Up to three units of the same medicine, except those destined to the continuity of treatments, according to the time of duration of the same, accompanied by the Certication of the corresponding Health Center or Official Invoice in case of non-resident passengers.
- Twisted tobacco:
a) Up to twenty (20) units of loose twisted tobacco, without the need to present an invoice.
b) Up to fifty (50) units of twisted tobacco, in original packages, closed, sealed and with the established stamp.
c) Quantities over fifty (50)
(50) units, with the official sales invoice issued by the network of stores authorized to sell Cuban Twisted Tobacco.
- Paintings and books with more than 50 years, as long as they have the document of Export Authorization of the National Register of Cultural Property.
If you buy paintings and sculptures in the points of sale where these are offered, you must make sure that they have the Seal that authorizes their Export or request the corresponding Permit.
Export of liquids, aerosols and gels (lags): You may only carry one container of each type in your hand luggage, provided they do not exceed 100 ml (3.4 oz.).
Quantities in excess of these must be carried in checked or hold baggage.
For more information, please visit our website: www.aduana.gob.cu
A vous de jouer
Maintenant, j'aimerais savoir si vous avez des questions.
Ou peut-être avez-vous des informations à ajouter ?
Quoi qu'il en soit, faites-moi signe dans les commentaires ci-dessous.