- Best Hostels in Medellin Colombia
- Best Luxury Hotels in Medellin
- Medellin Nightlife : Best Clubs & Bars
- Medellin Wiki : Geography basics
- What to Eat in Medellin ?
- Where to Stay in Medellin
- Best Hotels in Medellin Colombia
- Best time to Visit Medellin
- Comuna 13 Medellin : Complete Travel Guide
- History of Medellin : Foundation to Pablo Escobar
If you Visit Medellin, here is a list of the best Events
Festival Internacional del Poesia (July)
Feria de las Flores (August)
For more than 60 years the city of Medellín has been hosting a colourful festival every year at the beginning of August: the Feria de los Flores (Flower Festival).
It is one of the country’s most important folklore festivals.
To highlight the “silletera” culture, the region’s flower growers, usually from Santa Elena, a town near Medellin.
Concerts, horse fairs, a festival of orchestras …
For about ten days, the whole town vibrates to the rhythm of this colourful folklore.
The highlight of the show: hundreds of silleteros marching on their backs carrying wooden constructions (silletas) weighing up to 60 kg decorated with floral works. A date that will leave you breathless!
Festival Internacional de Tango
Medellín breathes tango, milonga and bandoneons from June 21 to 28 with the XVI International Tango Festival.
Festival Internacional de Jazz (September)
Feria Nacional de Artesanías (November)
Alumbrados de Navidad (December)
Agenda of all events in Medellin : https://infolocal.comfenalcoantioquia.com/index.php