- Havana Cuba : Complete Travel Guide
- 22 Best things to do in Havana Cuba
- Best Restaurants in Havana Cuba
- Nightlife in Havana : 17 Best Clubs & Discos
- Best Hotels in Havana Cuba
- 10 Best Havana Beaches : Complete Guide
- Havana History: From the foundation to today
- Where to Stay in Havana
- Best Tours in Havana
- 13 Best Restaurants in Havana Vieja
Events in January
- January 1st: At midnight on December 31st, the triumph of the revolution is celebrated.
- 7 January to 4 February: Winter ballet festival called Pro Danza Center.
- January 8th to 19th: Cubadanza, winter Cuban dance festival, at the Contemporary Dance Company.
- January 28th. Anniversary of Jose Marti.
Events in February
- International Book Fair at Fuerte de San Carlos de la Cabaña.
- February 24th. Anniversary of the attack on the presidential palace.
- Festival Del Habano
Events in March
- Havana Biennial
Events in April
- April 19th. Bay of Pigs Victory Celebration.
- La Huella de España, Spanish dance festival, in several places and organized by the Spanish Embassy.
Events in May
- May: the International Festival of Guitar of Havana takes place in several places of the city of Havana.
- May 1st: Fiesta del Trabajo, includes a popular parade in the Plaza de la Revolución, with a speech by Fidel Castro or some of his collaborators.
- May Cubadisco
Events in June
- Ernest Hemingway International Billfish Tournament
Events in July
- July 25th, 26th and 27th. The attack on the Moncada Barracks is commemorated with a political speech and a musical and dance show in the evening.
- Havana Carnival, mid July-mid August, all over the city.
- Cuballet de Verano, summer ballet festival, at Pro Danza Centre.
- Cubadanza, summer Cuban dance festival, at the Contemporary Dance Company.
Events in September
- Havana Theater Festival
Events in October
- Festival of Contemporary Music of Havana, in UNEAC and other places of the city.
- Latin American and Caribbean Music Meeting, at Casa de Las Américas.
- Oct 10th Commemoration of the beginning of the first war of independence
- Havana International Ballet Festival, at Gran Teatro Internacional
Events in November
- Marathon Maracuba Marhabana
- Havana International Fair
- Celebrations for the Foundation of the City
- Havana Contemporary Music Festival
Events in December
- Festival of the New Latin American Cinema, in several theatres of the city.
- International Crafts Fair
- International Jazz Festival, at the Casa de la Cultura de Plaza, La Zorra y el Cuervo, Jazz Caffé, and other venues of the city.
Now Your Turn
Now I would like to know, do you have any question ?
Or maybe do you have some information to add ?
Either way, let me know in the comments below