- Bogotá Colombia: Guía completa de viaje
- Barichara Colombia: Guía de viaje completa
- 18 mejores cosas que hacer en Bogotá Colombia
- Villa de Leyva Colombia: Guía de viaje completa
- Safety in Bogota
- Las mejores excursiones de un día desde Bogotá
- Vida nocturna en Bogotá: los mejores lugares para la fiesta
- 11 platos que hay que probar en Bogotá
- Compras en Bogotá : Souvenirs
- Cómo llegar a Bogotá: Los mejores vuelos, autobuses y taxis
What should you pack for Bogota Colombia?
If you are ready to leave on a trip to Bogotá and don’t know what to put in your suitcase, here are some tips so you don’t forget anything.
To viajar a Bogotá it is important to take warm clothes, because as we have explained in other sites of this website the climate is quite cold, anyway, we also recommend you to take some short sleeve shirt, in case the sun makes the temperature increase some day. It is also highly recommended to take an umbrella or a raincoat, the rains all over Colombia are frequent. Also, if you are not traveling to Bogota in the dry season, it is also important to take water boots, as the streets are easily flooded.
In addition to these more specific things we also recommend that you take a first aid kit with everything you need, although in Bogota you will find everything. Just as it is important to carry a good camera for those who love photography.
List of things to pack
Here we show you a list of possible things you need to do to travel to Bogotá. As we do not know the number of days your trip will last you must be the one who decides the number of things you will take with you. It is also good to know that if you go many days in Bogotá it is easy to find places that clean your clothes for an economic price and it does not take more than two days to return your clothes.
In the following list you will see some empty boxes, they are for you to fill with things that you will need more. Remember that you should always carry your money and documents with you and never ship them, so that they are not stolen, we recommend that you keep them in an interior anti-theft pocket.
- Long pants
- Long sleeve shirt
- Short sleeve t-shirt
- Gafas de sol
- Umbrella / Waterproof
- Toilet bag (here you can create another list with the things you will need)
- Small size flashlight (always useful)
- Passport and documentation
- Travel guide
- Shower slippers
- Plastic laundry bags
- Electricity adapter (in Colombia the electricity is 110Kv American type)
- Mobile / Laptop charger and what you will need
- First Aid Kit
- Small backpack for excursions
Tips for preparing your suitcase
To prepare the suitcase it is important to choose a good suitcase.
For air travel we recommend using a hard suitcase, since this way you avoid getting your things broken at the airport.
Anyway, if you do not have a hard suitcase is recommended to wrap the backpack with the plastic of the airport, is the best way to ensure that you will not spoil anything.
It is also important that you take a handbag with a mode, because if by bad luck you lose your luggage at least you will have spare clothes for a day.
Once you have the bag ready it’s time to start filling it. If you prepare a list with everything you want to take is much more difficult to forget something important.
Ahora te toca a ti
Ahora me gustaría saber, ¿tienes alguna pregunta?
¿O quizás tiene alguna información que añadir?
En cualquier caso, hágamelo saber en los comentarios a continuación