- Las mejores cosas que hacer cerca de Santiago de Cuba
- Los mejores restaurantes de Santiago de Cuba
- La Gran Piedra de Santiago de Cuba: Travel Guide
- Carnaval de Santiago de Cuba: una explosión de música, baile y colores
- El Cobre Santiago de Cuba: Complete Travel Guide
- Parque Nacional de Baconao: Guía completa de viaje
- Castillo de San Pedro de la Roca del Morro
- Los mejores hoteles de playa en Santiago de Cuba
- Best time to Visit Santiago de Cuba
- Where to take Music and Dances Classes in Santiago de Cuba?
Santiago de Cuba airport is located on the Morro road, 7km southwest of Santiago de Cuba.
The airport has only one passenger terminal (and one cargo terminal).
Car rental agencies (Cubacar, Rex, Havanautos, Via Transgaviota) are located in the arrivals hall and in the parking lot.
Short-term (56 spaces) and long-term (50 spaces) paid parking spaces are available at the airport.
A currency exchange office and travel agencies are located in the arrivals hall.
The departure hall has a post office, restaurants and stores (don’t get carried away, the infrastructure is very limited!).
Getting to the center of Santiago de Cuba from the airport
Santiago de Cuba airport is not served by public transportation but cabs are available at the exit of the terminal.
Count 10 CUC and about 15 minutes of travel to reach the city.
If you want to travel with peace of mind, you can already book your transfer here.
Administrative formalities on arrival
Once your plane has landed at Santiago de Cuba airport, Cuban customs officers will check that you have completed the administrative formalities for entering the country (tourist card and insurance).
Keep these documents in a safe place: you will be asked for them again when you leave the country.
Administrative formalities on departure
When you leave the country, you will have to go through customs at the airport in Santiago de Cuba.
The customs officers will then check that you respect the limitations concerning the quantities of cigars and rum that can be taken out of the country.
Ahora te toca a ti
Ahora me gustaría saber, ¿tienes alguna pregunta?
¿O quizás tiene alguna información que añadir?
En cualquier caso, hágamelo saber en los comentarios a continuación