The best time or season of the year to travel to Bogotá is from December to February since it coincides with the dry season and since there is not so much rain the temperature is also a little more pleasant.
- Villa de Leyva Colombia: Guía de viaje completa
- Safety in Bogota
- Las mejores excursiones de un día desde Bogotá
- Vida nocturna en Bogotá: los mejores lugares para la fiesta
- 11 platos que hay que probar en Bogotá
- Qué empacar para Bogotá : Lista completa de equipaje
- Compras en Bogotá : Souvenirs
- Cómo llegar a Bogotá: Los mejores vuelos, autobuses y taxis
- Los mejores lugares para tomar un café en Bogotá
- Los mejores restaurantes de Bogotá
When to travel to Bogotá for Tourism
The high season to travel to Bogotá coincides with the Christmas and New Year’s vacations, as they are the best time to find good weather.
This causes that there is enough movement of tourists, as much at international level as national, since it also coincides with the vacation period of the Colombian population.
Anyway, in July and August one will also find tourists, especially Westerners who take advantage of their vacation to travel to Bogotá.
It is important to know that prices do not change too much between high and low season
Best time to visit Bogota for Weather
It’s cool in Bogotá and it’s like that all year round.
Any time is good to visit Bogota, since there are hardly any seasons and the temperature does not vary much, although if you are very sensitive to cold, in theory, the best months (when it is less cold and there is less chance of rain) would be from December to March.
Ahora te toca a ti
Ahora me gustaría saber, ¿tienes alguna pregunta?
¿O quizás tiene alguna información que añadir?
En cualquier caso, hágamelo saber en los comentarios a continuación