- Santa Isabel de Las Lajas : Organize an interesting excursion to Santa Isabel de Las Lajas, the city where Benny Moré was born.
- Sancti Spíritus : Visit the authentic paradise of Sancti Spíritius and enjoy its culture, nature and important and well-known places.
- Matanzas : Let yourself be seduced by Matanzas while you visit all the corners of this magical province of Cuba.
- Versalles : Stroll through the historic French Quarter of Matanzas, today the Popular Council and across the bridge over the Yumurí murí River.
- Cárdenas : Don’t miss the opportunity to visit Cárdenas, a perfect example of the colonial city on the island of Cuba.
- Siboney : Visit the coastal town of Siboney, located east of Santiago de Cuba and next to Baconao Park.
- Chivirico : Visit a typical Cuban village and enjoy the mountains and the beach at the same time during your trip to Santiago de Cuba.
- Florida : Visit Florida, a small village full of traditions in the province of Camagüey.
- Nuevitas : Visit the industrial city of Nuevitas, located in the north of the province of Camagüey.
- Brasil : Discover the art of fishing in the ancient city of Brasil, north of Camagüey.
- Artemisa : Discover Artemisa and what you can see there
- San Antonio de los Baños : Discover the village of San Antonio de los Baños in Artemisa, Cuba
- Soroa : Visit Soroa in the province of Artemisa, Cuba.
- Las Terrazas : Enjoy Las Terrazas in Sierra del Rosario, Artemisa, Cuba.
- Gibara : Discover the beautiful municipality of Gibara and the interesting history of its foundation.
- Isla de la Juventud : Come and discover the incomparable charm of the marvellous landscapes of the particular Cuban municipality of Isla de la Juventud.
- Nueva Gerona : You will find your ideal destination in Nueva Gerona, the capital of Isla de la Juventud, if what you are looking for is a quiet place with lots of entertainment.
- Guardalavaca : Explore one of the most beautiful areas of the province and enjoy its amazing beaches and natural landscapes.
- Banes : Visit Banes and find out why it is called the archaeological capital of Cuba.
- Guantánamo : Visit the famous province of Guantánamo and enjoy the purest nature in the east of Cuba.
- Baracoa : Explore the beautiful colonial city of Baracoa, discover its splendid enclaves and admire its historic fortresses.
- Granma : Let yourself be surprised by Granma, the cradle of the Revolution, and discover all the secrets that surround this province.
- Bayamo : Discover the history that has made Bayamo a legend and enjoy the dances in the streets of the city.
- Manzanillo : Discover the authentic Cuban sound in the nights of Manzanillo and admire the particular architecture of its houses.
- Ciego de Ávila : Begin your visit to Ciego de Ávila by immersing yourself in the culture of its small villages and end up in its heavenly beaches.
- Morón : Visit this more relaxed-looking Cuban town where there is a huge variety of activities to do.
- Las Tunas: Visit Las Tunas and immerse yourself in the history and culture of the paradisiacal “Balcony of the Orient” during your trip to Cuba.
Now Your Turn
Now I would like to know, do you have any question ?
Or maybe do you have some information to add ?
Either way, let me know in the comments below