- Top 7 Places to visit near Bogota: Day Trips Ideas
- How to get around in Bogotá
- Bogotá Wiki
- Best Restaurants in Bogota
- Safety in Bogota
- Best time To Visit Bogotá
- Best Places to have a Coffee in Bogota
- How to get to Bogotá: Best flights, Buses & Cabs
- Shopping in Bogota : Souvenirs
- What to Pack for Bogota : Complete Packing List
Here is the practical information you need to know before visiting Bogota :
It is recommended that you take out travel insurance covering medical expenses and repatriation.
No vaccinations are required to travel to Colombia.
Depending on the areas you wish to go to (coastal region, Amazon…), vaccination against yellow fever is strongly recommended, as well as DTP updates, vaccinations against hepatitis A and B, typhoid fever and rabies.
Against mosquitoes, take repellent products with you.
In case of emergency, call 123.
Hospitals in Bogota
Clinica del pais
- Carrera 16 # 82-57
- +571 530 04 70
- +571 530 12 70
- GMT – 5h