- Best Hostels in Medellin Colombia
- Best Luxury Hotels in Medellin
- Medellin Nightlife : Best Clubs & Bars
- Medellin Wiki : Geography basics
- What to Eat in Medellin ?
- Where to Stay in Medellin
- Best Hotels in Medellin Colombia
- Comuna 13 Medellin : Complete Travel Guide
- History of Medellin : Foundation to Pablo Escobar
- Best Events in Medellin Colombia
Medellin is known as the city of eternal spring, since it has an average temperature of 27-28°C during the day and 17°C at night. It has a humid tropical climate thanks to its location in the Andes valley at 1500 meters above sea level.
Between the months of December and March is the dry season, and the wet season from April to November being the rainiest months are October and May. Although Medellin is visited by travelers all year round, you should not miss it in spite of the rain.