- Medellín Colombia: Complete Travel Guide
- Best things to do in Medellin Colombia
- How to Get around in Medellin
- Best Events in Medellin Colombia
- History of Medellin : Foundation to Pablo Escobar
- Comuna 13 Medellin : Complete Travel Guide
- Best Hotels in Medellin Colombia
- Where to Stay in Medellin
- What to Eat in Medellin ?
- Medellin Wiki : Geography basics
Medellin is known as the city of eternal spring, since it has an average temperature of 27-28°C during the day and 17°C at night. It has a humid tropical climate thanks to its location in the Andes valley at 1500 meters above sea level.
Between the months of December and March is the dry season, and the wet season from April to November being the rainiest months are October and May. Although Medellin is visited by travelers all year round, you should not miss it in spite of the rain.