- Top 7 Places to visit near Bogota: Day Trips Ideas
- How to get around in Bogotá
- Bogotá Wiki
- Best Restaurants in Bogota
- Safety in Bogota
- Best Places to have a Coffee in Bogota
- How to get to Bogotá: Best flights, Buses & Cabs
- Bogota Practical Information
- Shopping in Bogota : Souvenirs
- What to Pack for Bogota : Complete Packing List
The best time or season of the year to travel to Bogotá is from December to February since it coincides with the dry season and since there is not so much rain the temperature is also a little more pleasant.
When to travel to Bogotá for Tourism
The high season to travel to Bogotá coincides with the Christmas and New Year’s vacations, as they are the best time to find good weather.
This causes that there is enough movement of tourists, as much at international level as national, since it also coincides with the vacation period of the Colombian population.
Anyway, in July and August one will also find tourists, especially Westerners who take advantage of their vacation to travel to Bogotá.
It is important to know that prices do not change too much between high and low season
Best time to visit Bogota for Weather
It’s cool in Bogotá and it’s like that all year round.
Any time is good to visit Bogota, since there are hardly any seasons and the temperature does not vary much, although if you are very sensitive to cold, in theory, the best months (when it is less cold and there is less chance of rain) would be from December to March.