In Bogota the traveler will be able to eat everything, since being a big city it is easy to find restaurants of all types and from anywhere in the world, in addition there are also plenty of vegetarian restaurants for those who do not like to eat meat.
The areas where it is easier to find a variety of restaurants is the Candelaria area and the International Center of Bogota, the G Zone and for those who do not care about the price of food in Usaquen will find many high level restaurants.
In the International Center and in La Candelaria you can find restaurants from the most expensive to the most economical and at night it is easy to find places that sell food on the street.
Anyway if you are a meat lover it is recommended that you go to a restaurant on 7th Street to have a barbecue.
- Bogotá Colombia: Complete Travel Guide
- 18 Best Things to do in Bogota Colombia
- Safety in Bogota
- Best Day Trips & Excursions from Bogota
- Bogota Nightlife : Best Places for Parties
- 11 Dishes You Need To Try in Bogota
- What to Pack for Bogota : Complete Packing List
- Shopping in Bogota : Souvenirs
- Bogota Practical Information
- How to get to Bogotá: Best flights, Buses & Cabs
La Puerta Falsa
one of the most emblematic restaurants in the city, right in the middle of the city, where you can eat the famous soup, the ajiaco, or have some good tamales for breakfast.
The ajiaco is a soup with corn, several types of potatoes, water, guasca (aromatic herb) and crumbled chicken.
There are also vegans (without chicken).
It’s not even traditional Colombian food but we couldn’t help but mention it.
The day we woke up craving ramen, thank goodness we went to Tomodachi because we discovered the best ramen we had ever tasted outside of Japan.
Really, if you like ramen, don’t doubt it.
It costs about 18 euros/person (Asahi beer included) to transport you to Japan.
- Adress: Dg. 70a #466, Bogotá
- Website: https://tomodachiramen.com
- Reviews: Trip Advisor | Google Reviews
- Social Medias: Facebook | Instagram
Now Your Turn
Now I would like to know, do you have any question ?
Or maybe do you have some information to add ?
Either way, let me know in the comments below