- Medellín Colombia: Complete Travel Guide
- Best things to do in Medellin Colombia
- How to Get around in Medellin
- Best Events in Medellin Colombia
- History of Medellin : Foundation to Pablo Escobar
- Comuna 13 Medellin : Complete Travel Guide
- Best time to Visit Medellin
- Best Hotels in Medellin Colombia
- Where to Stay in Medellin
- What to Eat in Medellin ?
Best Hostels in Medellin El Poblado
Medellín Vibes Hotel
Hostel of a hotel quality. Private double room. Very clean and almost new. Neat and tidy.
Only a five-minute walk to the Poblado metro station. Very good reception. The bar also, excellent value for money. Located at the end of the Poblado.
All rooms have closets so you can bring your own padlock if you want to store your belongings without problem.
Beautiful swimming pool with large terrace, restaurant, shared kitchen, bar, and free WiFi. Exceptional breakfast.
Do not hesitate !
- Dormitory : from 75.000 Cop
- Double room : from 150.000 Cop
- Adresse : Carrera 47 7 60 Cra. 47 #7 – 60, Medellin
Set in Medellín, within 100 m of El Poblado Park and 601 m of Lleras Park, Masaya Hostel Medellin provides accommodations with a bar and a shared lounge, and free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodations offers evening entertainment and a shared kitchen.
All guest rooms at the hostel come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.
You can play billiards and table tennis.
- Dormitories : from 60.000 Cop
- Double Room : from 215.000 Cop
- Adresse : Calle 8 #43A – 89 El Poblado, Medellin
Backpackers hostel is positioned in an excellent location, a real Colombian neighborhood, very close to the Floresta metro and in an area with stores, markets and what you need.
Really affordable price, all the necessary amenities. The service is excellent, always ready to make you have a good experience.
- Dormitory : from 25.000 Cop
- Double Room : from 100.000 Cop
- Adresse : 4635 Carrera 83 La Floresta